HOW MI TRAINING IS DISRUPTIVE AND DIFFER FROM OTHER MAINSTREAM LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT AND TEAMWORK TRAININGS
1. MI Training takes place in a realtime and real life business activity, which is a business meeting, so an MI Trainer becomes more involve and more commit to the client’s interest. This is where the terms “meeting” and “intervention” comes in.
2. The training results and achievements are more measurable since the MI Trainer become part of the client’s business team; as a “shadow figure” of the CEO or business owner.
3. Realtime and real life training is more effective as an “early warning system” to prevent breakdowns and “out of track” potentials. The MI Trainer is “taking over” the “visionary” trait of the leaders.
4. The MI Trainer is “instilling” leadership traits in realtime and real life business situations instead of “presenting” them. MI Training is claimed to be “military grade”.
5. MI Training is fulfilling the CEO’s and business owner’s basic and most important need which is “security” regarding their business quantitative targets. They can now sleep in peace.
*MI = Meeting Intervention
Please chat with us (WA) for more information: https://lnkd.in/fT7vZtA